Whether she's got bound toes or two left feet, every lil girl can be a ballerina, or well, look like one. These fun finds will have her feeling like the prima ballerina.
- Angelina Ballerina books — These sweet stories of a light footed mouse who can't shake dancing from her mind sweep readers off their feet.
- Ballet Topsy Turvy Doll — Held one way this doll is dressed for dance class in a black leotard and white tights. Held the other, she's recital ready in a sparkling ensemble.
- Tutu Couture — FAO Schwarz hosts this online boutique where lil dancers can design the handmade tutu of their dreams.
- Pink Velvet Ballet Flats — These slip on flats are dainty enough for dancing, but their flexible rubber sole provides functionality for every day wear and elastic straps secure them to lil feet.
- Metallic Fleece Ballet Warm Ups — The faux wrap style hoodie with satin neckline trim and matching pants are a cozy way to warm up after a dance session.
- Pink Ballet Slipper Bag — A quilted tote to store the ballet necessities in to and from class.