VMV's Grandma Minnie's Coo & Clean Baby Wash ($30) is tear-resistant and gentle enough for newborn's hair and sensitive skin, as well as free from all 65 known allergens. Naturity's organic baby powder ($12) uses organic arrowroot powder, organic chamomile flower powder, organic lavender flower powder, and organic calendula flower powder in its talc-free formulation that will keep a tyke's bottom dry. Older tots will recognize the beloved Hungry Caterpillar images, but parents will love Episencial's Playful Foaming Wash ($9) for its tear-free formula and moisturizing ingredients. Spiffies Toothwipes Towlettes ($5.50) are the safe way to clean small teeth without the need to grapple with a toothbrush. Prevent dried out skin during harsh Winter months with Sweet Knees Bubbly Soap ($10). The pump action distributes just the right amount of oatmeal-rich cleanser for lil bodies.
Hop in the tub and bathe in bubbles! Tots love to splash in the bath and shampoo & body wash combos are an easy way for mama to clean her wee one. Some kiddos need a rinse more then once a day, so we've run the numbers on how much soaping up costs.
- Burt's Bees Shampoo & Body Wash — 16 ounces ($8.99) = 56 cents per ounce
- Aveeno Wash & Shampoo — 18 ounces ($9.29) = 51 cents per ounce
- Johnson's Head to Toe Baby Wash — 15 ounces ($4.69) = 31 cents per ounce
- Mustela Bathtime 2 in 1 Hair & Body Wash — 6.7 ounces ($10) = $1.49 per ounce
- California Baby Shampoo & Body Wash Calming — 8.5 ounces ($9.99) = $1.17 per ounce
- Aquaphor Gentle Wash & Shampoo — 8.4 ounces ($9.99) = $1.18 per ounce
- Weleda Calendula Baby Shampoo & Body Wash — 7.2 ounces ($11.69) = $1.62 per ounce
- Method Baby Hair & Body Wash — 8 ounces ($5.79) = 73 cents per ounce
- Earth's Best by Jason 2 in 1 Shampoo & Body Wash — 8.5 ounces ($8.45) = 99 cents per ounce
- Nature's Baby Organics Shampoo & Body Wash — 8.5 ounces ($9.95) = $1.17 per ounce
- Avalon Organics Shampoo & Body Wash — 8 ounces ($10.49) = $1.31 per ounce
Caring for baby can cost a bundle! Check out all our It Adds Up! coverage.