Every playground has one. The mom who seems to be there from dawn to dusk, rain or shine. The one that other moms nod hello to in recognition as well as sympathy, knowing that she'll be spending her entire day there...again. She's the Playground Princess and if you're spending more time in the park than anywhere else, she could be you. Here are 10 signs that you should be crowned royalty at your playground.
- You have a favorite bench, and nobody else dares to sit in it.
- You know the park keeper's schedules so well — and they know yours – that you bring each other coffee each day.
- Friends don't ask where to meet for a playdate, they just show up at your park at the appointed time.
- You enter the park's restroom on a steady schedule – exactly two minutes behind the cleaning crew's schedule.
- You know which kids hog the swings and can slip your lil ones onto the equipment before the others notice.
For five other ways to know you're the playground princess, read more