One of our favorite British chefs and his fabulous family became a six-pack yesterday! Jamie and Jools Oliver welcomed their first son, Buddy Bear Maurice, who weighed in at 6 lb. 9 oz. The little guy joins three big sisters, Poppy Honey, 8, Daisy Boo, 7, and Petal Blossom Rainbow, 1. Cheers to the Olivers!
Happy Birthday, Jamie Oliver! Today isn't just any hump day — it also happens to be the day the charming and talented chef turns another year older. No stranger to fame, Jamie's been in the celebrity (and kitchen) spotlight for the past decade — but things just seem to get better and better for the Naked Chef! To honor his birthday, here's a look at Jamie throughout the years.
- Jools Oliver shares her struggle with fertility — Celebrity Baby Blog
- Molly Shannon opens up about motherhood — Celebrity Baby Scoop
- Do you get caught up in mom politics? — Cool Mom
- Revenge on the big kid trick or treaters — The Poop
- Formula scandal prompts some moms to return to breastfeeding — Parent Dish
- Pin Art is an instant crowd pleaser — Alpha Mom
- Personalize your own ticker to delivery — The Bump