Stylish and warm, the sweater dress is a staple in every girl's closet, whether she's 2 or 20. We found nine adorable dresses from some of our favorite shops, including Hanna Andersson, Gap, Mini Boden, and more, that can be worn casually during the day, or dressed up with some fun printed tights and fancy shoes for a holiday event. Keep clicking to find your favorite.
It's so easy being green when your options are as dreamy as those from Hanna Andersson. The Swedish company churns out some of the softest and most durable organic cotton pajamas for wee ones.
The newest Fall collection has an array of classic stripes along with charming and daring animal prints. Certified by Öko-Tex Standard 100, the sublime sleepwear may leave you wanting your own. If you're into family dressing, you're in luck — they come in adult sizes, too!
The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is look for my slippers to warm my feet especially on brisk mornings. My babe can't wear slippers yet and socks would work, but she pulls them off too quickly. So when I found these funny looking Swedish Moccasins, I knew they would solve the problem and were thrilled when they were even cuter on than imagined.
At $18 a pair (and some select colors are $10 on sale right now), I am tempted to buy them in a few colors. My tot has worn hers to bed, all over the house, around the yard and has yet to pull them off. They have a soft leather bottom, which keeps her from skidding around hardwood floors. And, like regular socks but unlike most shoes, they are machine washable.
Tis' the season to be shopping. Sure you'll get some great gifts later this month, but these are must haves for right now.
- The Grinch turned 50-years-old on Saturday, National Grinch Day! Make sure to get your special 50th edition of Dr. Seuss's How The Grinch Stole Christmas ($25) and cozy up with the family for story time. While the pages might get tattered and torn, the story remains relevant and entertaining year after year.
- Flaunt your pregnancy curves in an Isabella Oliver outfit. She makes sleek and affordable designs for expectant mothers. So treat yourself to a fab new dress ($155 – $265) and feel divine at all of those holiday festivities.
- Lots of families makes it a tradition to buy new pajamas for Christmas Eve. We don't encourage family dressing, but we do love the elfin striped organic cotton pajama ($28) from Hanna Andersson complete with the slipper socks ($18). Your lil munchkins will look delectable in the candy cane stripes.
- We've seen the cute socks that Trumpette makes for lil ones, but now they have delved into making track shoes ($28) for baby, too. Your tot's sure to be the most fashion forward in her gang when she's rockin' the silver sneakers.
- Who doesn't enjoy a snugly, warm blanket during winter? Baby deserves one, too. Made in Northern California, Robbie Adrian blankets are entirely organic and plush to the touch. The elegant blankets ($44-$116) are available in organic cotton fleece or velour with organic silk trimming in a variety of delicate hues.