Sarah Palin may be the Republican vice presidential candidate, but she's also a mom. While juggling jobs, the Governor of Alaska stepped off her campaign bus with her baby, Trig, and was flanked by security as they headed in to an Ohio Walmart to purchase a toy and a pack of Parents’ Choice brand disposable diapers for her lil guy.
- Obama and McCain paper dolls — Ohdeedoh
- Woman kidnaps first grader to prove it can be done — Parent Dish
- Can't stop the beat for Courteney and Coco — Celebrity Baby Blog
- Naomi and Sasha run errands — Celebrity Baby Scoop
- Cool Mom to be on Dr. Phil! — Cool Mom
- Rainbow jello — Alpha Mom
- In search of the perfect nursing pad — The Poop
- Cutest cupcake photo contest — Women's Day
Election season is the perfect time to teach your tot a thing or two about the political world around them. In a year where so much is at stake and the candidates are neck and neck, party talk dominates many adult conversations. Don't leave the kids in the dust — keep them in the know with their own stash of political reads.
Christina Aguilera may not be vocalizing her support for McCain or Obama, but she is endorsing Election 2008. The songstress lent her singing abilities and her son to the "Rock the Vote" campaign. The 27-year-old mama sang, "America the Beautiful" while cradling her five-month-old, Max Bratman, for the public service announcement. And, having her son on board caused the blond bombshell to be a bit more reserved. She said, "Since I'm holding my son, I'm not going to, you know, belt in his face or anything like that. But it was really, really nice to bring it down to a really intimate moment between me and my son."
Would you allow your child to be part of an election PSA?