- Babies on the plane, what's the fuss? — The Mommy Files
- Matthew McConaughey talks diaper duty — Celebrity Baby Scoop
- Controversial doctor said human cloning is coming...soon —TrèsSugar
- Anthony Kiedis says son Everly is a "good hang" — Celebrity Baby Blog
- How green are you? — Momversation
- Seven birthday parties for sensory sensitive children — Alpha Mom
- The latest news on psychopathic preschoolers — CafeMom
- Slumdog child star for sale — Parentdish
- Smooff, the ultimate portable lounger — Cookie
- The life saving medical tests every mom should have — Health
It's hard to imagine being intimate with your partner after you've just delivered a baby and have been sleeping in three hour intervals. But, your OB/GYN will probably give you the green light at your six week appointment sending your husband into a giddy tizzy and you into a panic.
Before you run into your closet to hide, here are some pointers on how to get sexy again.
- Take a shower before bedtime to make sure you are milk, sweat, and spit-up free. While you're at it, shave your legs.
- Get yourself a babydoll lingerie set. It will hide any parts you are still feeling insecure about.
- Set the mood — light some candles and turn down the baby monitor!