- The Obamas had a ball at the Correspondents' Dinner — Sex & Culture
- The most luxurious baby shower gifts ever — Moms
- What the stars wore to the White House Correspondents' Dinner — Fashion
- Johnny Depp, the Olsens, and more attend a secret Stones show — Celebrity
- Eleven tech gifts perfect for Mother's Day — Tech
- Ways to make your home more green than ever — Home
- Paul Rudd has a movie you're bound to love at Tribeca! — Entertainment
- Long-lasting bridal makeup tips — Beauty
- Margarita mixes made of quality ingredients — Food
- Post-workout snacks under 150 calories — Fitness
- Steps to planning your dream vacation — Smart Living
- Organic dog treats worth begging for — Pets
We are all curious how the Victoria's Secret models prep for the runway, and Adriana Lima is no exception. She gave birth to her second child just seven weeks before the taping of the soon-to-be aired fashion show. Learn why she loves boxing and how she indulges over the holidays in this video interview.
- What Glee should do with their new characters this season
- Six recipes to ensure a festive guacamole day
- Angelina Jolie advocates for Syrian refugees in Iraq
- Easy ways to fill in sparse brows
- There were plenty of hot men at NYFW, too
- Which celebrity babies were the biggest NYFW fans?
- The best street style from London Fashion Week
- Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick get in the real estate flipping business
- Video: Our predictions on who will take home the drama Emmys
- Make time to voting despite your 9-to-5 schedule
- Football basics for the casual fan
- Get to know the 2012 National Dressage champions
- CelebStyle: Diane Kruger's introductory lesson on crop-top wearing
- Do you plan to preorder the iPhone 5?
- Get ready to wear wedge sneakers this Fall
- Tone your arms with Cameron Diaz's trainer
- Simple but decadent side dishes
- Kate Middleton joins Princes William and Harry at a wedding
- Get excited — Moroccanoil is launching body care
- Get to know the man behind the monarch, Prince Philip
- Rebecca Taylor talks about her collection for girls
- The ultimate Spring dress guide
- Antique-hunting adventure at the Alameda Point Antiques Faire
- How well do you know the new True Blood characters?
- Video: Jimmy Fallon meets Carly Rae Jepsen
- Summer travels: 11 natural wonders in North America
- Twelve horses who almost won the Triple Crown
- CelebStyle: Carry a knuckle clutch like Jennifer Aniston
- Maybe Zooey Deschanel and Siri aren't such good friends
- DIY tips to add style and personality to your wedding
- Eat by the colors of the rainbow
- All the stars who turned out for Coachella weekend one
- Which celeb wore the berry lip trend best?
- How to Spring clean your dating style
- Mock cocktails for expectant wedding guests
- The best accessories from Coachella
- 14 hot pictures of Zac Efron in The Lucky One
- Video: A history of Brad and Angelina talking marriage
- Do you have one of the best jobs in 2012?
- 10 diet and exercise tips from supermodels
- This adorable new giraffe was just born in a Madrid zoo!
- CelebStyle: These celebs show how to wear purple
- Four apps that will show you how to correctly re-create the sky on the Titanic
- 10 movies we want to see in 3D
- Five fuss-free and flavorful seafood meals
- Jennifer Garner and Violet Affleck are too cute en route to ballet
- See the best Kids' Choice Awards looks up close
- A history of the bikini
- Check out the sweet room Jenna Lyons designed for her son
- 10 eco-chic finds to kick off Earth Day
- 13 home decor pieces on sale that you can't miss!
- The Killing — get updated on what went down in season one, and what's to come
- Video: Which Gossip guy is best for Blair?
- Five simple ways to organize your living room
- One roasted chicken, five healthy recipes
- CelebStyle: Two-tone bags like Reese's bright Celine number!
- 5 ways to navigate the changing seasons in style
- Easy weeknight recipes from Giada De Laurentiis
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart get close on a smoke break
- Beautiful bridal styles from around the world
- Zooey Deschanel talks about being terrified of her sister Emily
- Alicia Silverstone feeds her son already chewed food out of her own mouth
- Top ten trends from the Architectural Digest 2012 Home Show
- Where to find The Hunger Games stars next
- Video: Details on George Clooney and Stacy Keibler's romantic Cabo vacation
- You drank too much at happy hour: how to handle it
- Get ready for bikini season with these 5 debloating foods
- CelebStyle: Happy birthday, Fergie! Re-create her boldest outerwear styles
- Twelve fresh laptop sleeves for Spring
- 20 years later: our favorite teen TV stars who are now parents!
- His royal hotness: the cutest photos from Prince Harry's South American tour
- Five fast and easy dinners perfect for Spring
- Brad Pitt takes Ellen DeGeneres on a tour of NOLA
- Emily Blunt, Melissa McCarthy, and more stars love watermelon lipstick
- The best and brightest — the trends that will be huge this Spring!
- Tour Carrie Bradshaw's $9.5 million NYC home, which is for sale
- The 10 best quotes from the Vampire Diaries at PaleyFest
- Video: Britney Spears says hosting the X Factor could be fun
- 22 cheap ways to treat yourself
- A guide to tummy-toning yoga poses
- CelebStyle: Rachel Bilson shares her sunglasses tips
- Details on an iPhone case that actually guarantees its cargo
- Standout accessories we're excited to see in the front rows during Fashion Week
- Would you drink a bacon shake?
- Prince Harry and David Beckham have a hot night out in London
- Celebs are loving Downton Abbey-esque updos
- Gwyneth Paltrow and more celebs who got active to support Planned Parenthood
- Start your party engines! How to throw a Cars-themed bash
- Easy tips to warm up the kitchen of your rental
- What's your take on Madonna's video with Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.?
- Video: Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's sweetest moments
- Can you cash in on Facebook's IPO?
- A workout that can help you get Madonna's arms
- Did your pets get in on the Super Bowl action?
- Geek love: 10 couples from sci-fi and comic books
- Make a typography-inspired Valentine's Day mantel
Red-carpet fashion and beauty coverage:
- Who gets your pick for best dressed?
- Sexy slits and cutouts rocked the red carpet
- Vibrant colors were a big trend on the carpet
- Which actress rocked your favorite sexy slit?
- Seems like silver and gray were the colors of the evening!
- Headband braids were all the rage
- Find out who wore what
Catch up on other arrivals fun you may have missed:
- In case you missed it, check out our show from the red carpet!
- It was almost a double date for George and Stacy with Brad and Angelina!
- Aww — look back at the couples of yesterday at the SAG Awards past
- All the hot couples on the SAG red carpet
- Check out all the hotties in their bow ties
- There were lots of talented ladies catching up with their hilarious pals
- Tons more highlights from the show!
The list of all the winners, and more press room fun:
Nike put on quite a show in NYC today to introduce its new Nike+ Fuelband ($149). Jimmy Fallon played emcee for a roster of Nike execs and spokespeople, like hoops star Kevin Durant, Lance Armstrong, and sprinter Carmelita Jeter, at the Highline Stages, where the product was unveiled.
The new bracelet is part watch, part exercise monitor, which allows you to set daily exercise goals and share your accomplishments with friends through Facebook, Foursquare, and Path. It's the competitive aspect that Nike hopes will differentiate this product from other exercise monitors. There is a USB port built into the band for uploading your stats, as well as Bluetooth capabilities. Even cooler, the Fuelband also has an innovative battery that can last up to four days. The Nike design team focused heavily on creating a stylish accessory, but this new gadget is really about motivating users to get out there and be active. You know, to just do it!
You can preorder a Fuelband today, which will be available as of Feb. 22. Will you be getting one?
Red carpet fashion and beauty coverage:
- Who was your pick for best dressed?
- It's always a treat to see Brad and Angelina posing for photos together
- How to replicate Jessica Alba's stunning look
- Mauve lips were quite the trend!
- Lots of ladies loved to wear sequins
- The 10 best Golden Globes hairstyles
- Fishtail dresses were a big trend
- Mila Kunis repped Dior on the carpet
- Zooey Deschanel's nails wore tuxes
- So many nude hues were on display!
- Emerald jewels light up the red carpet
Catch up on other arrivals fun you may have missed:
- Pitt, Clooney, Fassbender, and DiCaprio more than make up for Gosling's absence
- Which guy rocked his bow tie better?
- Natalie and Benjamin, George and Stacy, and more amazing red-carpet couples
- All the arrivals on the red carpet!
- So many foreign hotties at the Golden Globes
The list of all the winners, and more press room fun:
Red carpet fashion and beauty coverage:
- All the ladies fashion from the gray carpet
- The Descendants' Shailene Woodley sizzles in Calvin Klein
- Do you like Octavia Spencer's purple shadow?
- Viola Davis's hair and makeup perfected her look
- Emma Stone picks a fabulous Jason Wu
- Get a sleek white look like Stacy Keibler
Your favorite celebrity friends:
- The CCA was another lady love fest!
- See who mingled inside the Hollywood Paladium!
- Who would you rather — Brad, George, or Leo?
The list of all the winners, and more CCA fun:
- Who wore what to the People's Choice Awards!
- See the coolest beauty details up close!
- Do you think How I Met Your Mother's Cobie Smulders was the best dressed?
- It was little details that made Emma Stone's outfit pop
- Busy Philipps killed it in blue Carven
- All the stars who were pretty as a peach
- The top looks from the red carpet
Get your favorite red carpet looks:
- Shop Ginnifer Goodwin's hot pink Roksanda Ilincic look
- Get a red sequined dress like Alyson Hannigan
- Want to own a dress like Jennifer Lawrence's Viktor & Rolf?
- Do, dump, or marry these red carpet guys?
The list of all the winners, and more PCA fun
- Video: Five things you didn't know about Kate Middleton
- A super simple way to make French onion soup
- How adorable is Keri Russell's baby girl Willa Lou?
- Three things to avoid when having your picture taken
- Useful lessons we can learn from real and fictional princesses
- Like Jay-Z, musical and famous fathers who've written songs for their babies
- 10 pretty Winter dresses perfect to wear now
- Cute gooseneck lamps to dress up your desk!
- New Girl cutie Jake Johnson on getting nude for the small screen
- How to rebound from your holiday spending spree
- Five secrets to flat abs
- Test your knowledge of animal mascots for big universities
- Monster unveils seven new celebrity headphone lines
- How to make your mantel look perfect for Winter
- In honor of John and Chrissy, a history of model-musician duos
- The best sparkling wines to drink on New Year's
- Robert Pattinson hits his local pub on Christmas Eve!
- Get a head start on the biggest makeup trends of 2012!
- Gwen Stefani's new Harajuku Mini designs are nautical inspired
- 5 easy New Year's Eve outfits
- Chic party accessories for your end-of-year bash
- Vote on the best and worst romantic comedies of 2011
- Video: Which had a bigger year, Harry Potter or Twilight?
- From bottled water to premium gas, 11 things not worth the money
- 15 salty snacks under 150 calories
- A healthy recipe for pulled turkey chipotle chili
- City: the best LA spots to cure your Jan. 1 hangover
- Do companies want you to shop online while tipsy during happy hour?
- Mind-bending braids you must see!
- 10 pumpkin treats you don't have to make!!
- Pregnant Jessica Simpson meets some cute kids at her latest launch
- A rumor we hope is true: is Kate Middleton pregnant?
- 10 creative ideas for your family holiday photos!
- Celebrate Emma Stone's style on her 24th birthday
- WSJ. Magazine editor Deborah Needleman on the perfectly imperfect home
- Do you want to see Jennifer Lopez as Carmen Sandiego?
- Video: Whoops! Kelly Rowland says Beyoncé's having a girl
- The basics on starting an emergency fund
- Find out who won the New York City marathon!
- How-tos for new cat owners!
- City: Find out what the head designer from J. Crew had to say in SF!
- Why you should use your mobile phone, not laptop, to find a date!
- How to make your own rope headboard!
Tracy Anderson was among the famous faces who turned out for Nicole Richie's House of Harlow party at NYC's Bergdorf Goodman last night, and I was able to snag a minute with the fitness expert to chat about what she's been up to lately with her new Metamorphosis method. She divulged what she's working on with her roster of star clients, including Gwyneth Paltrow's preparations for Sunday's Grammys, and also gave a few tips on staying healthy during the Winter while allowing yourself the occasional glass of wine. She said:
FitSugar: What are you up to here in New York?
Tracy Anderson: I live in the city and in the Hamptons and in LA, so I'm really always everywhere — so it's kind of difficult to say I live anywhere. I just was at the Super Bowl and then got back maybe a few days ago! But I'm getting ready to go to LA. I just launched Metamorphosis — it just launched on television in the last few weeks. You identify your own body type, and then you get 36 custom workouts that go to you. You change every 10 days like Gwyneth and Nicole and everyone! I have to film every month 11,000 new butt-lifts every few weeks, so everyone at home can start on getting their custom program every 10 days!
FS: And you're working with Nicole! How is that going?
TA: It's going amazing, because she is an unbelievable dancer. We actually have a little surprise that we're going to release here soon . . . a little Tracy Anderson/Nicole Richie collaboration!
FS: Might there be another collaboration in the works with Ashley?
TA: Maybe! I should do that with Ashley! I've got a trainer on set with her right now. Would you like that?
FS: The whole Twilight thing would be a good tie-in! Rumor has it you work with Jake Gyllenhaal as well?
TA: Jake has for a while, yeah.
For more on how men find their inner dancer and Tracy's feelings about vino, keep on reading.
Adriana Lima was in NYC last Wednesday to do final fittings for her costumes ahead of this week's Victoria's Secret fashion show. The model will show off three different looks on the catwalk this year, including the athletic-inspired ensemble below. After giving birth to daughter Valentina a year ago, she admits it took a huge effort to get back into Angel shape. Adriana gave us the lowdown on her strict diet and exercise routine, which is centered on jumping rope and continuing to box. Proving that everyone needs to treat herself or himself, Adriana earned my lifelong esteem when she sat down for our interview with a cup of candy in hand!
FitSugar: Do you prep for the Victoria's Secret show like any other modeling job, or is this one different?
Adriana Lima: I always change my diet constantly every year I do something different, and this year it had to be exceptional because I just had a baby. So I had extra weight that I put on, and also my body was completely different — I felt like my bone structure just changed completely. I really had to work in a different way, so I did a few different things.
FS: How about with food?
AL: I started with a liquid detox and then, after I did only protein . . . I went to a nutritionist — everything is followed by a doctor. It’s not that I just decide on my own, ‘I’m doing this! I’m doing that!’ No. I have a nutritionist, and he does a series of exams, breathing, blood and everything else. And from there he sees how my metabolism works. If my digestion is fast, what type of food makes me bloated and not — all of these types of things . . . Food-wise I eat like anything green, any green vegetables grilled or any type of meats grilled, like four ounces of anything, for lunch and dinner. Between that I have either a shake or cereal bar — and sometimes I cheat, as you can see!