From Sarah Lipoff, LilSugar
Yogurt and Jam Pops
- 2 cups plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam
- 2 graham crackers
The whole family will love making and eating these healthy yogurt pops! This recipe makes five large popsicles.
- This recipe is so simple, even your toddler can help! Place the graham crackers in a zip-top plastic bag and squish to break into crumbs.
- Fill popsicle molds one-third of the way full with the yogurt. Your child can be in charge of making sure they are all filled equally.
- Sprinkle the layer with a dusting of graham cracker crumbs and then 1 teaspoon of jam.
- Top each with another layer of yogurt, followed with another sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs, and additional layer of jam.
- If there's still room, top with a spoonful of yogurt and then secure the bases on the popsicle molds.
- Freeze overnight and enjoy the next day! To help popsicles release from molds, run under lukewarm water for 30 seconds.