It's hard to keep kids seated at the table with all the holiday hoopla, so pull a few tricks out of your purse that will keep them entertained and eating. In addition to providing fun at family dinners, they also help calm kids in restaurants.
- Chopstick Kids — Available in a pink girl or a red boy, these washable melamine chopsticks are easy to use and double as lil stilt walkers.
- Bambu Utensils — The eco-friendly and durable organic bamboo forks and spoons are made for small hands
- Dinnersaurs — For the budding archaeologist, there's prehistoric silverware. The Spoonosaurus and Tricerafork are ergonomically designed.
- 3-Piece Flatware Set — Bound together and easily taken a part, this flatware set includes a generous scoop spoon, a fork, and dulled toddler knife.
- Puppet Flatware Set — It's flatware that does double duty. Children can play puppets while wearing them on their fingers and then take them off to eat their meal.
- Clothespin Chopsticks —Washable acrylic chopsticks are a great way to encourage dexterity development in kids by pinching the clothespin.
- 3-Piece Jingle Flatware Set — The stainless-steel and polypropylene three-piece sets come in just about every shade, and they snap together on a rubber ring.