• 1 Teaspoon of olive oil
• 1 Yellow onion
• 2 Cloves of garlic minced
• 3 Pounds of lean ground turkey
• 2 Tablespoons reduced sodium Worcester sauce
• ½ Teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
• 24 Mini dinner rolls, halved
• 24 Sliced dill pickles (optional)
• ¼ Cup sugar free ketchup
• Tomato and lettuce slices (optional)
1. In a mixing bowl, add 2 pouches of NurturMeals carrots, raisins and sweet potatoes with water.
2. In a separate mixing bowl, mix the olive oil, minced onion and minced garlic. Then add the NurturMeal mixture and ground turkey, followed by fresh ground black pepper and salt to taste.
3. Mix with a pair of clean hands until thoroughly combined. Then, form the meat into 24 mini sized patties.
4. Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and warm water, and then preheat your grill on high. Once screaming hot, add the sliders to the grill. Cook for about seven minutes, flipping once at three minutes. Feel free to cook longer if your guests like their sliders well done.
5. Remove the sliders from the grill to a clean platter and allow to rest for a few minutes. In the meantime, place the halved dinner rolls on the grill and toast briefly.
6. Once toasted, place each of the sliders between buns, and top with pickles and sugar-free ketchup. Yum!
- Main Dishes, Poultry
- 2 dozen