- Side Dishes, Breads
I’ve included no measurements, because this one is all to taste. Depends on how garlicky or buttery you want it!!
Chopped Italian parsley
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, melt butter and combine with crushed garlic, parsley, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Slice a French bread loaf lengthwise, giving you two halves.
- On a parchment paper lined baking pan or cookie sheet, place the two halves and — my trick . . . wait for it . . . — with a knife, spread a thick layer of mayo. Trust me!
- Then brush on the garlic/butter mixture thickly until you see the mixture start to soak through the bread.
- Put under the broiler for 4 to 8 minutes. Everyone's broiler is different, so this is approximate.