Makes 3 rolls (12 pieces).
3 Pieces of Whole Wheat Sandwich Bread
1 Can of Tuna (I use albacore in water)
1 Tsp Capers, chopped
1 Tbsp Mayonnaise (plus more for spreading on the bread)
1/2 Tsp Dijon Mustard
1 Cucumber, cut into long, thin sticks
1 Carrot, grated
1. Cut the crusts off of each slice of bread and roll out as thin as possible with a rolling pin.
2. Place the tuna, capers, mayonnaise and dijon mustard in a bowl and stir to combine.
3. Place the long side of the rolled out bread closest to you.
4. Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on each slice of rolled out bread.
5. Thinly spread 1/3 of the tuna mixture onto half of the bread lengthwise.
6. On top of the tuna mixture, arrange some of the cucumber sticks and grated carrot making sure not too over stuff the roll (a little goes a long way).
7. Starting at the side closest to you (the filled end) tightly roll the tuna/cucumber/carrot mixture up and press to seal into a roll (I dab a bit of mayonnaise across the end of the roll to act as a glue sealing the roll).
8. Cut the roll into 4 even pieces and repeat with remaining bread and tuna mixture.