- You have a favorite bench, and nobody else dares to sit in it.
- You know the park keeper's schedules so well — and they know yours – that you bring each other coffee each day.
- Friends don't ask where to meet for a playdate, they just show up at your park at the appointed time.
- You enter the park's restroom on a steady schedule – exactly two minutes behind the cleaning crew's schedule.
- You know which kids hog the swings and can slip your lil ones onto the equipment before the others notice.
For five other ways to know you're the playground princess, read more.
- You judge the weather forecast by whether or not you and the kids will need sweaters on the jungle gym.
- You're the mayor of your park on Foursquare and Facebook Places. Or you would be if you checked in.
- You know which pieces of equipment your kids are on not by looking up, but by how long you've been in the park.
- You eagerly anticipate new playground equipment the way other women await a shoe sale at Nordstrom.
- You determine the end of Summer not by when the kids go back to school, but by when they turn the sprinklers off.
Have some playground princess traits of your own? Share them in the comments below.