- Your Facebook profile pic is your child.
- You hear about the new Bugaboo Donkey and know it's a stroller, not an iPhone app.
- You're waiting in line for tickets to the latest cool kid act, not the next Scissor Sisters concert.
- You splurge on Stella McCartney duds for the kids, not date night.
- Your freezer is full of cubed purees, because you would never dare give your baby mass-produced baby food.
To see the rest of the list, read more.
- Your iPhone is filled with as many apps for your kids as it is for you.
- You and your tot wear matching beat-up Converse, only they're of the Dr. Seuss variety now.
- You buy eco-friendly cleaning products because you actually care.
- You've gone from hosting killer wine tastings to the hottest playdates in town (sometimes involving wine).
- You've traded your Prius for a "swagger wagon" and there's no shame in that.
What are other traits of a modern mom? Add them to our list in the comments below!