- Boston-based Fancy Pants Bakery ships their nut-free goodies nationwide, including their Monster Mash Cookie Gift Set ($40), pictured here.
- Eleni's adorable Halloween cookie tins (starting at $25) are all nut free and perfect for a group gathering, or to send to fellow costumed pals.
- Though not up on their site yet, Seattle-based Little Rae's Bakery will be shipping their peanut- and tree nut-free Halloween-themed shortbread cookies nationwide again this year.
- O My Goodness' Kosher and nut-free cookies are available in a wide selection of spooktacular shapes and will be a hit with allergic trick-or-treaters.
- Want to make your own nut-free party treats? Cherrybrook Kitchen Sugar Cookie Mix is peanut-, dairy-, and egg-free, making it safe for most of the kids who'd be attending your event!