Every new year delivers a revised set of resolutions. This year I wanted my resolutions to be something that would make me a new and improved version of myself – a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a woman. Where to begin!
But, the ones that tugged the most at me were the mother and wife ones, mostly because my husband and daughter have to deal with me every day. So here are a few of my resolutions:
- The potty mouth has got to go.
- Try to have more home cooked meals (or sometimes even just warm meals) on the table at a reasonable hour.
- No talking on the phone while feeding my babe her dinner.
- Breathe life back into old playgroups that have fallen by the wayside in recent months.
- Print out pictures from my camera and put them in albums before I have a stack of hundreds collecting dust on my shelves.
What are some of your resolutions?