When the kids are running circles around her ankles and the phone is ringing off the hook, mommy hardly has time to sit down at the computer to dish about her favorite television shows or tell us about her frustrations but she might have the time to click and shoot with her smartphone and upload her wee one's smiling mug and share it with us on our renewed Sugarbabies community. Mischievous, messy, giggling, sleeping babies are all welcome! Send away and maybe your baby will be the Sugarbaby in the LilSugar spotlight!To get started on your mobile blogging adventure, follow these quick and easy steps.
- If you're not already a community member, create an account.
- Next, click Join Group on the top right-hand side of the Sugarbabies group.
- After you register, go to Edit Profile under your member name drop-down, click on the Post by Email tab, and follow the simple instructions on that page.
- Now you're free to post photos straight from your cell phone! Simply send a message with the photo attached, a title in the subject line, and any text in the body of the email to email@example.com — you'll get an email back asking you to confirm so just reply and it should show up in just a few minutes! (Get a detailed explanation of how to do this here.)
It sounds a lot harder than it is and once you've done it once, you'll be movin' and groovin'. Besides, it will be well worth the effort when we spotlight your wee one as our Sugarbaby!
If you want to add a photo straight from your home computer, read more.
- First of all, join the Sugarbabies group.
- Click the New Post button on the top right.
- Enter a Title — like your child's name — and click Insert Image to upload a picture of your wee one.
- If you'd like, you can add more details about your babe in the body section.
- When you're all done click Create Post to submit content.