- It's not too late to add some holiday decor to your home! From edible ornaments and printable crafts, to kid-friendly projects we have plenty to keep lil ones busy until tomorrow!
- Help tots keep track of Santa's trail tonight with one of these programs.
- Looking for a creative way to leave a treat for Santa tonight? We've got non-cookie treats and fun milk jugs to help give him some energy!
- Add some kid-friendly Christmas dishes to your dinner menu with these holiday-inspired recipes and main course alternatives from Annabel Karmel.
- Got some traveling to do to get to your Christmas dinner? Download these apps to keep up the holiday spirit on the road!
- The kids aren't the only ones who should look great on Christmas day! Check out our maternity and postpartum holiday dressing tips!
- Now that everyone's looking their best, follow these tricks for taking beautiful Christmas morning photos.
Dec 24 2010 Ho, ho, ho! The mad scramble to give lil ones a Christmas they'll remember is well under way. As you ice the last batch of cookies and hang every ornament on the tree, check out our holiday coverage that includes everything from themed crafts to kid-friendly menus to make this the most wonderful time of the year!