I have a bunch of fabric that I bought thinking I was going to make blankets and stuff, but really, I'm not there yet. So, I bought some diaper burp cloths and decided to dress them up with some snugly flannel fabric.
What you'll need:
- Sewing Machine with thread
- Burp Cloths
- Measure out the fabric with the burp cloth
- Cut the fabric and fold the edges and iron
- Sew the edges to the burp cloth
- Cut the strings and voila!
- Then make more and they will make great shower gifts for expecting moms!