- "He IS real." — Pam B.
- "My parents never really played the Santa thing...they would talk about it a lil, but since I was lil, always told me they too got us gifts for under the tree, And maybe one or two would say 'from Santa'. So I got the best of both worlds...able to believe in Santa but then wasn't devastated when I found out he was a myth." — Becci D.
- "We are a family of believers. Those who do not believe do not receive. Once they no longer believe in the man, they still have to believe in the spirit and play along." — Elainne V.
- "I was 6 and got up to get a glass of water. Walked right in to my parents filling the stockings. Oops." — Tamara B.
- "When I was 7, I asked my Mom if there really was a Santa, she said 'what do you think?' And I started to cry." — Audrey O.
- "When I saw my dad creep in to my room and put stuff at the foot of my bed ('Santa' delivered our stockings straight to us:)" — Katherine A.
- "My parents never lied to me and always told me the meaning of Christmas." — Anna N.
- "What! Santa isn't real?" — Amber H.