Get the easy recipes and my step-by-step pictures when you read more.
1.25 lbs 93% lean ground turkey
1 small zucchini, grated
1/4 cup seasoned whole wheat breadcrumbs
1 clove garlic, grated
1 tbsp red onion, grated
salt and fresh pepper
- In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, zucchini, breadcrumbs, garlic, onion, salt and pepper. Make 5 equal patties.
- Heat a large skillet on high heat. When hot, lightly spray oil.
- Add burgers to the pan and reduce the heat to low. Cook on one side until browned, then flip. Flip over a few times to prevent burning and to make sure the burgers are cooked all the way through.
- Main Dishes
1 cup salt
1/4 cup black pepper
1/4 cup garlic powder
Olive Oil, for tossing
5 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch long slices, then 1/4-wide inch strips, using a crinkle cut knife
1 tablespoon House Seasoning
1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Line a sheet tray with parchment.
- In a large bowl toss sweet potatoes with just enough oil to coat. Sprinkle with House Seasoning and paprika.
- Spread sweet potatoes in single layer on prepared baking sheet, being sure not to overcrowd.
- Bake until sweet potatoes are tender and golden brown, turning occasionally, about 20 minutes. Let cool 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Side Dishes
1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons fat-free milk
2 1/2 cups (1/4-inch-thick) slices zucchini (about 2 small)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Place milk in a shallow bowl. Dip zucchini slices in milk, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place coated slices on an ovenproof wire rack coated with cooking spray; place rack on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 425° for 30 minutes or until browned and crisp. Serve immediately.