Check out Apple and Moses' favorite books below, and see what fellow celeb mama Julianne Moore recommends when you read more.
Julianne Moore: "But the most important aspect for me is that they all share a child’s perspective, rather than an adult one. So here is just a teeny tiny sampling of the books that they and I have enjoyed."
- Good Night Gorilla by Peggy Rathman
- Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus by Mo Williems
- Knuffle Bunny by Mo Williems
- Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse by Kevin Henkes
- Meet My Staff by Patrica Marx
- Hang Tough Paul Mather by Alfred Slote
- Junie B. Jones by Barbara Park
- Ann Likes Red by Dorothy Z. Seymour
- The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick
- Brundibar by Maurice Sendak and Tony Kushner