Last week I asked you to share your first stroller with me. Orbit Baby seems to be the "it" stroller in Hollywood, but the $900 price tag may be too much for your average new mom. Here are some of the ones you helped pick out for lilsugar.
- redheadkimie used the Graco Kasbah Quattro system for $230.
- erniew chose the Peg Perego Venezia Carriage stroller to get her started for $376.
- Ericka loved the fabric and longevity that the STOKKE Xplory proposed. She thinks it's worth the $900.
- Drewsfan loves her $759 Mutsy Urban Rider. It gets her over curbs, tree roots and gravel with no trouble.
To see more, read more.
- Both PRSugar and Angelica like the Bugaboo stroller systems. PRSugar opts for the Frog while Angelica chose the Cameleon.
Thanks to all of you who helped us spot strollers. Keep adding to the list and we'll keep doing updates. Check out the widget below to see some of our readers' first strollers. You might find just what you're looking for!