- Band Buddies: Rubber Band Ball Kit ($7). Put an end to sibling backseat wars with this kit filled with elastics. Moms can relax while their tykes' hands stay busy.
- Pomegranate Baby Book ($70). This 24-page book is a keepsake full of memories with a display worthy design on the cover. The album includes an envelope for parents to tuck away treasures like baby's first hair clipping.
- Plan Toys Balancing Cactus Game ($22). Made entirely of recycled materials, this Jenga for the younger set helps lil ones three and older learn to balance objects.
- Molly N Me: Gel Tattoo Pens ($10). For the kid begging for body art and the mom who fears permanence, this pack of six gel pens is a good solution. Youngsters can doodle away and then wash their tats off.
- Melissa & Doug Toolbox Fill and Spill ($20). Keep lil Mr. Fix It's busy while you're working on big projects around the house with this well equipped kit.