There are more clever ways to tell wee ones we love them than with conversation hearts! If you're in need of some Valentine's retail therapy, but don't want to resort to kid-friendly cards and chocolates, consider one of these fun items to show your affection!
- Hanging Hearts Mobile — Lull your lil one to sleep with soft songs and this delicate heart mobile ($35).
- Valentine's Day Letter Set — Wool envelopes, cards and postage ($25) are just what a child in puppy love needs.
- Heart Nightgown — Visions of candy hearts will dance in your darling's head as she sleeps in this pink and red gown ($11).
- Schoenhut 6-String Acoustic Guitar — Let your son, the budding musician, serenade his sweetheart with this shiny red instrument ($40).
- Cunill Silver Ringed Heart Rattle — Treat the bundle of joy who stole your heart to a fancy lil rattle ($140).