Let children live! That's what Dr. Mehmet Oz advises new parents to do. The cardiac surgeon and author, whose latest book You: Raising Your Child (The Owner's Manual From First Breath to First Grade) is a must read, speaks from experience, as he is also a father of four! I had the chance to interview him and ask his expert opinion on popular parenting issues. Check out all he had to say.
- Ever wonder which foods are worth the fight? Dr. Oz tells us the five foods every child should eat!
- Parents have their baby...and then what? Dr. Oz offers his guidelines for a newborn's first month of life.
- There are lots of things mothers worry about, but Dr. Oz told us what he thinks are the top three concerns for new parents.
- To drive-thru or keep driving: a parent's dilemma. Dr. Oz gave us his thoughts on fast food.
- From whooping cough to peanut allergies to vaccines, Dr. Oz chimed in on hot topics!