Don't want to spend $100 on dinner and then fork over another $60 for the babysitter just to have a few hours to yourselves? Then plan a date night at home. When the kiddies are tucked in bed and mom and dad are all alone, turn up the heat with some of these easy ideas.
- Set the table with the finest dinnerware. Pulling out some old china may remind couples of their wedding and all the hoopla that accompanied it.
- Light some candles around the house instead of using regular lights.
- Set up a picnic blanket and have dinner and wine on the floor.
- Make popcorn and cuddle up to classic old movies.
- Pour some champagne and fire up a big bath tub full of bubbles.
To see some more home date night ideas, read more.
- Buy some massage oil and get to rubbing.
- Cook dinner together.
- Face off in a board game challenge.
- Make sundaes for dessert. Don't forget the whipped cream!