It's a middle school milestone! All kids want their own locker — a place to store their stuff when they are at school — and tween girls like to put a personal touch on the metal closet to make it extra cool. We've rounded up some fab and affordable items.
- A neon wire shelf ($7) adds a pop of color while doubling a locker's storage capacity.
- Personalize a mirror from Etsy user jnall3 ($11) with both your child's name and fabric of her choice.
- A handful of these bold magnets ($3) hold homework lists, notes, and magazine cutouts of a girl's latest celebrity crush.
- This bendable lady ($7) is great for cell phones, keys, and anything else you can hang off her limbs.
- Dry erase boards are must haves for any social butterfly, and these colorful whiteboard markers ($2) will let your daughter and her friends express themselves.
- Frame decals ($15) add an extra element to photos and can be easily removed when it's time to redecorate.