- "Aquaphor works great." — Nicole B.
- "Alba un-petroleum jelly or California Baby Calendula cream." — Luz S.
- "1% hydrocortisone cream." — Audrey O.
- "Elomet cream." — Fari T.
- "Aquaphor healing ointment is wonderful!" — Rachel W.
- "Triderma intensive hydrating cream is great!" — Shannon C.
Dec 7 2010 It's an itchy situation, but moms have to deal with it! Approximately one in five babies are diagnosed with eczema before their first birthday. And, the red skin patches become more inflamed when tots rub them so we asked our Facebook fans how they cope with their children's irritations. Here's what the moms said: