Kids may say the darndest things, but adults aren't far behind. Given all of the stigma attached to a c-section birth, grown-ups sometimes let crazy, judgmental phrases slip from their lips at the most inopportune times.
When an expectant mama is en route to the operating room for her surgery, be careful what words of advice come out of your mouth. Here are our five things you should not say:
- Don't worry, you're still a woman even if the baby didn't come out naturally.
- At least your vagina won't get all stretched out.
- The baby really doesn't care how it came out.
- It's not too late to try for a natural birth.
- You'll be up and around in no time.
Feel free to add yours to the list!