To see some of the hilarious ways you can customize the hot-tot poster and ordering details, read more.
With plenty of room to play, the poster is your playground. Personalize the announcement in a variety of ways. Here are some ideas.
- Parents listed as “Producers”
- Variety of “Critic’s Quotes” about your baby
- Title of “Movie” (can be anything you'd like)
- Date, time, weight, and height of baby
- Doctor listed as “Director”
- "Filmed in” the hospital the baby was delivered
- Add siblings, grandparents, godparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and any other special people who you want included
- "Made Possible with a grant by God"
- “Catering” by the mother
- “Stories” by Mother Goose
- “Subtitles in . . .” any additional language
- “Soundtrack” on Waaaahhhh!!! records
- Rated B for Boy, Rated G for Girl, or Rated T for Twins
- “Costumes” and “Props” listed
- “Now Showing” in your city of residence
If you want to showcase your new babe using these posters, be prepared to pay a pretty price. They start at $2.50 a piece. And, the faux-movie announcements are available in poster size.